The Butte Schools Self-Funded Programs Joint Powers Authority (BSSP) provides self-funded employee benefits and property/liability coverage to school districts in Butte County, Butte County Office of Education and Butte Glenn Community College District. Read more ...
Health and Wellness Centers
*While Anthem makes every effort to ensure that the lists of doctors and hospitals are up to date and accurate, providers like Enloe do leave the network from time to time, and the listings need to be changed. Updating the provider lists are done as quickly as possible but there can be a time when a provider shows up that should no longer be listed. If there are any questions about a provider being in the Anthem network, calling the provider directly and having their office confirm the current most up to date status would be the most effective course of action.
Healthy Habits of the Week
Tips on Eating More Fruits and Vegetables
- Keep a bowl of fruit on your table, kitchen counter or fridge.
- Use pureed, cooked vegetables such as potatoes to thicken stews and soups.
- Juice your vegetables as a fun and tasty way to add them to your diet.
- Cut-up fruit is an excellent snack. Try apples, pineapples or melon.
- Get vegetables that are easy to prepare. Buy bagged salad or a veggie tray that’s already prepared for snacking.
- Order a veggie pizza and get toppings like green peppers, onions and mushrooms.