The Butte Schools Self-Funded Programs Joint Powers Authority (BSSP) provides self-funded employee benefits and property/liability coverage to school districts in Butte County, Butte County Office of Education and Butte Glenn Community College District. Read more ...
Health and Wellness Centers
*While Anthem makes every effort to ensure that the lists of doctors and hospitals are up to date and accurate, providers like Enloe do leave the network from time to time, and the listings need to be changed. Updating the provider lists are done as quickly as possible but there can be a time when a provider shows up that should no longer be listed. If there are any questions about a provider being in the Anthem network, calling the provider directly and having their office confirm the current most up to date status would be the most effective course of action.
Healthy Habits of the Week
Quick Stress Relievers
- Breathe deeply for five minutes.
- Take in your surroundings -- how the air feels on your face, how your feet feel hitting the ground.
- Talk to a loved one.
- Relax all your muscles, from head to toe.
- Place a warm heat wrap around your neck and shoulders for 10 minutes.
- Laugh out loud.
- Listen to music.
- Practice “gratitude.” Make a list of things you are thankful for.